Friday, March 25, 2016

My Fairy Doorway

A magical door that connects the human and fairy worlds!



One of Charlie's favorite things ever is fairies!  She's obsessed with anything to do with anything, especially fairy gardens.  This little fairy door found exclusively at ToysRus is the perfect gift for the special little one in your life! 
The kit comes with a little door and mailbox that you nail onto the wall, decals and gems to decorate with, fairy dust, stationary to write your fairy letters and a book about your fairy.  With the stationary, you can write letters back to your child and put them in the mailbox along with a trail of fairy dust for them to find! 
Charlie cannot WAIT for the next letter from her fairy already! I told her before I showed her all of it that it was just pretend, but I'm not sure if she believes me!! Haha!

Reading her first letter from her fairy!


She thought maybe if she knocked, her fairy would answer!

Writing my first letter to my new fairy friend!





My Fairy Door all decorated with the special decals!


my fairy door, the magical fairy doorway
Maybe if I hide around the corner, I'll catch a peek of her!

If you're looking for the perfect gift for your little girl, head over to Toys R Us to pick up your own fairy doorway!


3 comments :