Friday, August 28, 2015

Gracious May

Azalea Collection
 
 
Gracious May sent us some things from their new collection, Azalea, yesterday!  It is all so perfect for fall, which is just around the corner!  We are so excited for cooler weather and changing leaves.  Fall is our favorite season!  Accessorizing can be so much fun because you have a lot more options like leg warmers, scarves and jackets! 
After our photo shoot  yesterday, we walked around the local farmer's market and we got stopped every few feet by people admiring her outfit!  I'm not exaggerating when I say that.  Every time she wears any of her Gracious May boots, she gets so many compliments!  When we pass by people, I hear "Oh my gosh, did you see that little girl's boots?!"
Gracious May is our favorite!!  Their boots go with everything.  Charlie wears hers almost daily and she loves them because they are soft soled so she feels like she's walking bare foot! 
I remember as a little girl, my mom bought me a pair of moccasins and looking back, I feel like I didn't ever take them off until they were so worn out it wasn't possible to wear them anymore.  I love the memories it brings back when Charlie wears hers.
The leg warmers and headband Charlie has on are from Gracious May's sister brand, Snugars.  We love the quality of their accessories!  They are super soft and stretch and always on trend with their colors! You can purchase Snugars at graciousmay.com or snugars.com
 
OUTFIT DETAILS WITH LINKS:
Skirt: It's actually a dress with a shirt over it!  By Taylor Joelle get it here: Aqua Scallop Dress
 
 
 An Etsy shop called ProjectBellasheshe sent us this darling bandana style headband! 
 
 
Here is a look at the full Azalea Collection found at Gracious May





 

No comments :

Post a Comment